Clinical trial participant calendar (PSC)
Create and edit study calendar templates, view calendars, and track activities of trial participants using the Patient Study Calendar (PSC)—a web-based application that gives researchers the ability to create and manage patient calendars as they change during a study. PSC accommodates all types of studies and facilitates management of the screening process, registration, active monitoring, and long-term follow-up. PSC supports multi-site environments as well as the ability to share templates between instances of PSC, and has been adapted to help manage diverse patient treatment options outside of clinical trials.
- Read the PSC Fact Sheet for a basic overview
- Watch the PSC introductory presentation for a capabilities overview and demo
- View a webinar demonstrating the use of PSC
What would you like to do?
Visit the PSC section of the Clinical Trials Management Systems Knowledge Center to submit questions, comments, feature requests, bug reports, and end-user requirements. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in deploying C3D
Access the following resources to learn more about PSC:
PSC is developed and maintained by the Clinical Trials Management Systems (CTMS) Workspace, which works to produce modular and interoperable and standards-based software tools designed to meet diverse clinical trials management needs.
caBIG« offers a number of support options for those learning about and deploying caBIG« tools and resources.
PSC is part of a collection of clinical research software applications designed to meet the diverse needs of clinical trials management. Applications and infrastructure of interest include:
- Adverse event reporting system (caAERS): Collect, process, and report patient adverse events that occur during clinical trials.
- Clinical trial participant registry (Central Clinical Participant Registry - C3PR): Create standardized registration templates; enroll, register, and randomize study participants; and track enrollment statistics.
- Clinical trial workflow integrator (Integration Hub): Support clinical trials workflow by capturing data from clinical systems and connecting to other caBIG«-compatible clinical trial databases.
- Clinical trial data viewer (Lab Viewer): Send, receive, and view clinical data from electronic case report forms (e-CRFs), patient registries and calendars, and connect with existing laboratory, adverse event, and data management systems.
- Clinical trial participant calendar (Patient Study Calendar - PSC): Create study calendar templates, manage clinical trial participants, and track participant registration and activities.
- Exchange information with 3rd party tools (Clinical Connector): Connect external applications with the C3D Clinical Database.