Clinical trial data and workflow integrator (Integration Hub)
Automatically capture laboratory data from clinical systems and import it into caBIG«-compatible clinical trials databases using Integration Hub (formerly caXchange).
- Read the Integration Hub Fact Sheet for a basic overview
- Watch the Integration Hub Introductory presentation for a full capabilities overview and brief demo
What would you like to do?
Visit the Integration Hub section of the Clinical Trials Management Systems Knowledge Center to submit questions, comments, feature requests, bug reports, and end-user requirements.
Access the following resources to learn more about the Integration Hub:
Integration Hub is developed and maintained by the Clinical Trials Management Systems (CTMS) Workspace, which works to produce modular and interoperable and standards-based software tools designed to meet diverse clinical trials management needs.
caBIG« offers a number of support options for those learning about and deploying caBIG« tools and resources.
Integration Hub is part of a collection of clinical research software applications designed to meet diverse clinical trials management needs. Applications and infrastructure of interest include:
- Adverse event reporting system (caAERS): Collect, process, and report patient adverse events that occur during clinical trials.
- Clinical trial data management system (Cancer Central Clinical Database - C3D): Collect clinical trial data using standard case report forms (CRFs), and support electronic submission of clinical trials data to the NCI Clinical Data System and the Clinical Trial Monitoring.
- Clinical trial participant registry (Central Clinical Participant Registry - C3PR): Create standardized registration templates; enroll, register, and randomize study participants; and track enrollment statistics.
- Clinical trial data viewer (Lab Viewer): Send, receive, and view clinical data from electronic case report forms (e-CRFs), patient registries and calendars, and connect with existing laboratory, adverse event, and data management systems.
- Clinical trial participant calendar (Patient Study Calendar - PSC): Create study calendar templates, manage clinical trial participants, and track participant registration and activities.
- Exchange information with 3rd party tools (Clinical Connector): Connect external applications with the C3D Clinical Database.