Proteomics analysis system (CPAS)
Automated peptide scoring and analysis of tandem mass spectroscopy data can be performed within the Computational Proteomics Analysis System (CPAS). CPAS runs on the LabKey Server, an open source platform for high-throughput biology research and uses tools of the Trans Proteomic Pipeline.
- Watch the tutorial on the LabKey site for a full CPAS capabilities overview
What would you like to do?
CPAS is a component of the LabKey Server software, which is maintained by the LabKey Software Corporation. Documentation about LabKey products is available from the LabKey Software Foundation website. From this site you will find the following resources:
- LabKey Server installation packages and documentation
- Demos and recorded webinars with examples of CPAS usage
- Documentation and tutorials about CPAS
- Links to download a variety of analysis plug-in components for CPAS
CPAS and the LabKey Server are products of LabKey Software, which supports their products through Documentation, Training Materials, and a Community Forum. Additional support information is available from the LabKey website through their professional services division.
- Public Proteomics Repository (ProtExpress): Capture and manage proteomics experimental and protocol data.
- Cancer Common Ontologic Representation Environment (caCORE): Adapt and build applications that are interoperable with other caBIG« tools.