Data analysis tool (caIntegrator)
Access and analyze clinical and experimental data across multiple studies by using caIntegrator to create custom web-based integrative data portals that integrate and aggregate biomedical research data. caIntegrator also provides access to a variety of data types (e.g. microarray-based gene expression, SNPs, clinical trials outcomes data, etc.).
- Read the caIntegrator Fact Sheet for a basic overview
- Watch the caIntegrator introductory presentation for a capabilities overview and demo
What would you like to do?
Visit the caIntegrator section of the Molecular Analysis Tools Knowledge Center to submit questions, comments, feature requests, bug reports, and end-user requirements.
Access the following resources to learn more about caIntegrator:
Biomedical research data from multiple clinical studies
(Available through the NCI-hosted instance of caIntegrator)
Primary brain tumors matched to molecular and clinical data
(Available from the REMBRANDT project)
Access the NCI-hosted instance of caIntegrator to analyze data from TCGA, TARGET, REMBRANDT, the Director's Challenge Lung Cancer Study, and the CoCaNUT colon cancer study.
caIntegrator is developed and maintained by the Integrative Cancer Research (ICR) Workspace, which works to produce interoperable tools and resources to assist researchers in the analysis of molecular and genomic data.
caBIG« offers a number of support options for those learning about and deploying caBIG« tools and resources.
caIntegrator is part of a collection of life science software tools designed to facilitate the discovery of the next generation of cancer diagnostics and therapeutics. Other applications and infrastructure of interest include:
- Biobanking management system (caTissue): Search, request, annotate, manage, and track biospecimens.
- Genomic data analysis platform (geWorkbench): Analyze genomic data using desktop tools for the management, analysis, visualization, and annotation of microarray-based gene expression and sequence data.
- Genomic data workflow tool (GenePattern): Analyze gene expression, proteomic, and SNP data; create multi-step analysis pipelines that enable in silico research.
- Genomic variation analyzer (caGWAS): Integrate, query, analyze, and report associations between genetic variations and disease, drug response, and other clinical outcomes.
- Microarray data management system (caArray): Support annotation and exchange of array data; integrate array data with clinical, imaging, tissue, and other functional genomics data.
- Biomedical research data manager (caB2B): Search, retrieve, and combine microarray, imaging, biospecimen, nanoparticle, and other data from across virtually any caGrid data service.
- Molecular analysis portal (CMA): Find novel correlations between data and observations using analytical tools that help to visualize and integrate genomic data with corresponding clinical information.