Clinical trial participant registry (C3PR)
Create standardized templates and register clinical trial participants using the web-based system provided by the Central Clinical Participant Registry (C3PR). Once informed consent information, inclusion/exclusion criteria, stratification categories, and treatment arms and regimens are entered, C3PR walks study coordinators through the process of enrolling, registering, and randomizing the patient.
The system tracks screening failures and enrollment statistics, and can be configured to alert study personnel when accrual thresholds are met.
- Read the C3PR Fact Sheet for a basic overview
- Watch the C3PR introductory presentation for a capabilities overview and demo
- Visit the C3PR demo site for a hands-on tour of product capabilities
What would you like to do?
Visit the C3PR section of the Clinical Trials Management Systems Knowledge Center to submit questions, comments, feature requests, bug reports, and end-user requirements.
Access the following resources to learn more about C3PR:
- Improving Efficiency of Clinical Trials with C3PR
- C3PR: Enabling Cross-Institutional Clinical Trials Management
- Case Study: Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center at Georgetown University
- Connecting the Cancer Research Community: caBIG« in Action
- Building the Right Support System: caBIG« in Action at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
C3PR is developed and maintained by the Clinical Trials Management Systems (CTMS) Workspace, which works to produce modular and interoperable and standards-based software tools designed to meet diverse clinical trials management needs.
caBIG« offers a number of support options for those learning about and deploying caBIG« tools and resources.
C3PR is part of a collection of clinical research software applications designed to meet diverse clinical trials management needs. Applications and infrastructure of interest include:
- Adverse event reporting system (caAERS): Collect, process, and report patient adverse events that occur during clinical trials.
- Clinical trial data management system (Cancer Central Clinical Database - C3D): Collect clinical trial data using standard case report forms (CRFs), and support electronic submission of clinical trials data to the NCI Clinical Data System and the Clinical Trial Monitoring.
- Clinical trial data and workflow integrator (Integration Hub): Support clinical trials workflow by capturing data from clinical systems and connecting to other caBIG«-compatible clinical trial databases.
- Clinical trial data viewer (Lab Viewer): Send, receive, and view clinical data from electronic case report forms (e-CRFs), patient registries and calendars, and connect with existing laboratory, adverse event, and data management systems.
- Clinical trial participant calendar (Patient Study Calendar - PSC): Create study calendar templates, manage clinical trial participants, and track participant registration and activities.
- Exchange information with 3rd party tools (Clinical Connector): Connect external applications with the C3D Clinical Database.