Microarray data management system (caArray)
Collect, manage, annotate, and exchange data from microarray experiments using caArray. This microarray data management system also facilitates integration of array data with diverse data types including clinical, imaging, tissue, and other functional genomics and connects to caBIG® analytical tools like geWorkbench and GenePattern.
- Read the caArray Fact Sheet for a basic overview
- Watch the caArray introductory presentation for a capabilities overview and demo
- Review a collection of presentations and tutorials about the usage of caArray and integration with other caBIG® applications
What would you like to do?
Visit the caArray section of the Molecular Analysis Tools Knowledge Center to submit questions, comments, feature requests, bug reports, and end-user requirements.
Microarray-based gene expression data, images, SNPs, and patient outcome data from multiple studies
(Available through NCI-hosted instance of caIntegrator)
Microarray gene expression data across a variety of cancers
(Available through NCI-hosted instance of caArray)
- Review a complete list of all available microarray datasets
- Register for free access to download and analyze this data
Sample Data: GlaxoSmithKline has generated and donated SNP and expression data for over 300 cancer cell lines and made this information available through caArray.
caArray is developed and maintained by the Integrative Cancer Research (ICR) Workspace, which works to produce interoperable tools and resources to assist researchers in the analysis of molecular and genomic data.
caBIG® offers a number of support options for those learning about and deploying caBIG® tools and resources.
caArray is part of a collection of life science software tools designed to facilitate the discovery of the next generation of cancer diagnostics and therapeutics. Other applications and infrastructure of interest include:
- Biobanking management system (caTissue): Search, request, annotate, manage, and track biospecimens.
- Genomic data analysis platform (geWorkbench): Analyze genomic data using desktop tools for the management, analysis, visualization, and annotation of microarray-based gene expression and sequence data.
- Genomic data workflow tool (GenePattern): Analyze gene expression, proteomic, and SNP data; create multi-step analysis pipelines that enable in silico research.
- Genomic variation analyzer (caGWAS): Integrate, query, analyze, and report associations between genetic variations and disease, drug response, and other clinical outcomes.
- Data analysis portal (caIntegrator): Access and analyze clinical and experimental data across multiple clinical trials and studies.
- Biomedical research data manager (caB2B): Search, retrieve, and combine microarray, imaging, biospecimen, nanoparticle, and other data from across virtually any caGrid data service.
- Molecular analysis portal (CMA): Find novel correlations between data and observations using analytical tools that help to visualize and integrate genomic data with corresponding clinical information.